Ready to apply to a teaching program? Make your application stand out with these free tools.
Before You Apply
Have you found the programs you like? It’s time to apply! Don’t worry: We’re always here if you need a boost.
Every program is different, but the one you apply to should be:
- State-approved for where you want to teach. We will only recommend state-approved programs.
- Offers a credential in the subject and grade you want to teach.
- (Bonus) Is nationally accredited by the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation.
Get Sample Resumes, Essays, and Letters of Rec
If you need to submit an essay, a statement of purpose, a resume or letters of recommendation—don’t panic! We have samples and templates you can use to get you started.
It’s go time
Your application is a one-stop-shop for admissions officers to review your fit for their program. At the end of the day, your application joins many others, so remember to make it stand out. We've got tools for that!
Stay on Track with Application Checklists
Create an application checklist to keep track of all program requirements, get deadline reminders, and access best practices along the way. Then you can focus on what matters most: getting accepted and becoming a teacher.
Get Reimbursed for Your Expenses
Applying to an educator preparation program means paying out of pocket for testing and application fees. That's why we offer fee reimbursements to TEACH Missouri members. If you apply to one of our partner programs, we'll refund you up to $100 towards your expenses.
Talk to an Expert
Want some 1-on-1 advice? Sign up to discuss program requirements and deadlines. Our coaches will walk you through application steps and give you pro tips along the way.
- Personalized Advice. Our coaches get to know you, so the advice is worthwhile.
- Two Ways to Chat. Phone or email—we’ve got you covered.
- Free Tools and Resources. Get an all-access pass to all TEACH Missouri products and services once you schedule a call.
Take the stress out of applying!
Enter your email to get the updates that matter.
- Career insights.
- Teacher spotlights.
- Think pieces on the state of education.
- Deadline reminders.
You can always customize what and when you hear from us.