Who We Are
TEACH Missouri is a statewide coalition of K-12 schools, colleges, government, community organizations and nonprofits committed to helping the next generation of Missouri teachers by providing free tools to explore the profession, choose a pathway and get certified.
The initiative is led by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education, Missouri Department of Higher Education & Workforce Development, and TEACH.org.
How we help future teachers
TEACH Missouri streamlines everything you need to know and makes it easy to understand. We’re proud to offer many free products and services to help future teachers get started.
When you sign up, you’ll get access to the following products and tools for FREE:
- Up-to-date teacher certification guides
- A searchable teaching program database
- Detailed information about financial aid, salary and benefits
- Customized application checklists, for when you’re ready to apply to a teaching program
- Sample essays and resumes to make your application shine
- $1,000 scholarships and fee reimbursements for things like testing and transcript fees
Check out the video below for a quick tour of our website and highlights of the products and services you’ll find.
About TEACH Missouri
Create an Account
Get a customized experience by signing up for your free, all-access pass to TEACH Missouri products and services.
We’re always working on something new to help the next generation of great teachers. With an account, you get first dibs!