Don’t let fees hold you back from fulfilling your mission. 💰 With application fees, testing and transcript costs, applying to educator preparation programs can add up. That’s why we cover up to $100 of your expenses when you apply to one of our partner programs.
How to Get Reimbursed
When it comes to saving money during the application process, it couldn't be simpler:
- Sign up for a TEACH Missouri account.
- Submit an application to one of our partner teaching programs.
- After applying to a program, complete the application form with proof of your application and fees.
- If you're eligible, you'll get reimbursed up to $100 for your application-related expenses!
Note: Once you submit the form, please allow up to 15 business days for processing. Currently, reimbursements can only be provided via PayPal or Venmo. Check out our FAQs below for more details!
TEACH Fee Reimbursement FAQs
Enter your email to get the updates that matter.
- Career insights.
- Teacher spotlights.
- Think pieces on the state of education.
- Deadline reminders.
You can always customize what and when you hear from us.